Thanks for commenting on my blog. I put a link on my blog to yours, so I hope that's okay.
Oh my gosh, your kids are all so cute!
Isn't it crazy that we both have kindergartener's now? I remember so vividly going to the band banquet when Ella and Jacob were babies. Time flies too fast!
Ella is loving kindergarten. She had tons of friends in her class and they have so much fun together. I think the full week of class started getting longer and longer by Thursday/Friday. She is happy for a long weekend. I bet Jacob is loving it too - at least his exciting pictures on the first day indicate that.
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I actually had the pictures done at Kiddie Kandids. The photographer did a really good job because Bethany was actually really fussy most of the time.
6 comments:
what a cute family!
Thanks for commenting on my blog. I put a link on my blog to yours, so I hope that's okay.
Oh my gosh, your kids are all so cute!
Isn't it crazy that we both have kindergartener's now? I remember so vividly going to the band banquet when Ella and Jacob were babies. Time flies too fast!
Ella is loving kindergarten. She had tons of friends in her class and they have so much fun together. I think the full week of class started getting longer and longer by Thursday/Friday. She is happy for a long weekend. I bet Jacob is loving it too - at least his exciting pictures on the first day indicate that.
Wow, what a good-lookin' bunch of kids! I love the cute expressions on the boys' faces while looking at their sister.
Those are such cute pictures. Who took the pictures?
No doubt about it, you do have a very cute family. It is cute how the boys seem to adore their baby sister too. They'll be her protector.
Thanks for the nice comments everyone. I actually had the pictures done at Kiddie Kandids. The photographer did a really good job because Bethany was actually really fussy most of the time.
Post a Comment