She is such a cutie. I think she looks a lot like Kyle. I wonder if her hair will ever lighten up like your other two kids.
Thanks for letting me hold her...even if the kids did keep stealing the baby from me.
I thought my little girl looked like a bird the first few months of life, but it was mainly because she always had her little mouth open, looking for food, just like a little bird. I'm coming to your town in a few weeks. Are you up for visitors yet?
Definitely come visit!! Just call or email me and let me know when.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
She is such a cutie. I think she looks a lot like Kyle. I wonder if her hair will ever lighten up like your other two kids.
Thanks for letting me hold her...even if the kids did keep stealing the baby from me.
I thought my little girl looked like a bird the first few months of life, but it was mainly because she always had her little mouth open, looking for food, just like a little bird. I'm coming to your town in a few weeks. Are you up for visitors yet?
Definitely come visit!! Just call or email me and let me know when.
Post a Comment