Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stair "MASTER"


I've always been afraid of this particular piece of equipment at the gym. I can just imagine myself getting distracted, missing a step and getting sucked under the machine. Since the machine I wanted was occupied, I decided to give it a try this morning. I literally didn't take my eyes off of my feet for the first 15 minutes. Eventually I was able to take a drink and even change songs on my iPod without falling. It ended up being a good workout and I'm glad to have conquered my fear!

3 comments:

Heather Dawson said...

I love this one! It's harder than it looks... and I'm always drenched within 5 minutes!! :)

Jessica G. said...

I used to love the elliptical trainer because you didn't have to watch your feet all the time but alas, it not as good a workout as the other options.

Marva said...

ahhh brave women! I'm glad it worked out for..I'm afraid I would've fallen on my face.