Uh oh, you're going to start having your hands even more full with your little one more moble. She sure is cute though. Go Bethany!!
When did she do that? It must have been today or yesterday cause she didn't do it at my house! She is so cute! I love her!
She is so cute Amber. Lindsay said that Josh was so big compared to her! She is so girly & dainty!! Hey Amber, tell Brooke to e-mail me so I can figure out how to go on her blog.Thanks,Aunt Paula
Time to baby-proof all over again!
One small crawl for a girl, one giant crawl for girl-kind! Maybe she can teach Ethie how to do that.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Uh oh, you're going to start having your hands even more full with your little one more moble. She sure is cute though. Go Bethany!!
When did she do that? It must have been today or yesterday cause she didn't do it at my house! She is so cute! I love her!
She is so cute Amber. Lindsay said that Josh was so big compared to her! She is so girly & dainty!! Hey Amber, tell Brooke to e-mail me so I can figure out how to go on her blog.
Thanks,
Aunt Paula
Time to baby-proof all over again!
One small crawl for a girl, one giant crawl for girl-kind! Maybe she can teach Ethie how to do that.
Post a Comment