Sunday, February 14, 2010

Jermie's Birthday/Scavenger Hunt

For Jermie's birthday (last week) I decided to make him go on a scavenger hunt (since he was really only getting one present). It was so much fun- The boys had a blast helping him figure out each clue.


Clue #1: Hmm… This is not your gift (thank goodness!) So, maybe your gift is hiding in a place where the kids store many toys. Quick- go look!

Clue #2: Oh, too bad- Not here either…. Well, maybe you should look in a closet that belongs to your princess. (He debated whether to look in my closet or Bethany's- He opted for Bethany's and found the next clue)

Clue #3: Wow, you still haven’t found your gift? Such a shame. Look this time in a place where our guests can clean up a bit in the morning. (Jacob thought we meant cleaning up toys- He was sure it would be in the living room)

Clue #4: Gee- I bet you didn’t think you’d have to work so hard for your birthday gift, right? Well, because you’ve worked so hard, Amber will tell you what your first gift (of 2) is. (This was a renewal of his train magazine subscription- I know, nerdy right)

Did you like it? Thought you might? Now for that second gift- hmmmm. Where could it be? Maybe in the room where our clothes are washed, dried and made clean.




1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

I love the wrapping paper for the biggest boy of the house! What a fun b-day for Jermie!