Our trip to Hawaii was... Fabulous. I was worried that I would be disappointed because everyone raves about Hawaii so much so I had really high expectations, but it really was everything I could have asked for. Beautiful weather, great beaches, fabulous scenery and great company.
This is Jermie & I on our first day at our resort. We stayed at the Ko Olina Marriott Vacation Club resort. It was beautiful.

That night, we layed on the beach to see the sunset.
On day 2, we visited Pearl Harbor in the morning. It was fascinating to learn more about what happened here. Here you can see part of the sunken battleship Arizona. As you can see, it was a perfect day.
After Pearl Harbor, we did a little shopping and got a bite to eat at the Ala Moana shopping center (which I read later is the largest open-air mall in the US). After lunch, we were off to hike the Diamond Head crater.
This tunnel was really cool (no, I mean literally- it was the only time I wasn't hot during the hike!). I tried not to complain about the heat and focus on my friends in Utah freezing!Here's the view from the top. The city in the background is Waikiki.






6 comments:
Hey we stayed at the same place when me and Jason went, it is so awesome huh? Glad you guys had fun, makes me want to go back!
Wow, how awesome. It looks so beautiful. Hawaii is definitely high on our list!
How fun that you got to go with the family! Can't wait to hear more about what you did and see more of your pictures!
Looks like fun! I loved our trip to Hawaii and would love to go back someday!
So glad you had a wonderful time. It even smells beautiful there, doesn't it? I also hope you got a great tan. The only real tan I've ever gotten in my entire life was in Hawaii.
Cannot leave...rational...comment...far too...consumed...with envy...
Post a Comment