Love the face lift. I'll be counting on regular updates during the next year so our family can live your adventure vicariously.
Jessica came home from Band Camp today with a story of Jermie imitating Bailey and Bailey not getting all the laughter until her turned around and saw Jermie behind him. She finished the story with "I'm so going to miss Mr. Arnold this year."
4 comments:
Love the face lift. I'll be counting on regular updates during the next year so our family can live your adventure vicariously.
Jessica came home from Band Camp today with a story of Jermie imitating Bailey and Bailey not getting all the laughter until her turned around and saw Jermie behind him. She finished the story with "I'm so going to miss Mr. Arnold this year."
I LOVE THIS PICTURE!! So stinkin' cute!!!
So pretty!
Your church must be crazy fun. *:o)
Post a Comment