On Saturday (July 3rd) I forced my family to go on a family hike. I dragged the boys away from their Saturday morning cartoons and loaded up the car. It ended up being a blast. We hiked up to Battle Creek falls in Pleasant Grove. The kids did really well.
I love this picture. I especially love how Jacob is holding Bethany's hand. It's so sweet.
Sweet boys:
Kyle is my child who loves posing for pictures.




5 comments:
Amber - thanks for posting - the Arnold family is so adorable!
These pictures are adorable! Can I come next time please? :o) x
Looks like fun! Your time is quickly running out. We need to do our family night in the canyon soon. Hey, how about tomorrow?
Family hikes are our favorite activity! The pictures are so cute and happy birthday to your adorable little girl - I'm hoping to meet up with you guys in MD/VA next month or early Sept.!
That is so cool. That canyon is right next to our house! When you guys get back (and I get back), we should all go on a family hike up there. Good times.
Post a Comment