so cute! hope you guys are enjoying DC!
she looks so GROWN UP!
I have got to say that I am proud of my two oldest boys for the time they take to brush their daughter's hair! Good job Jermie!
I got your blog address off your info page on facebook. I hope you don't mind.Anyways, I think Michael needs to talk to Jermie. Michael is so scared to "do" girl's hair. Good job Jermie!
Wow, I'm impressed. She looks adorable! I can't even correctly blow dry and round brush my own hair ...I'm too lazy to practice it enough!
I too am impressed. My husband is very, very clueless and afraid when it comes to little girls hair. (of course, so am I)
He does a good job. Your kids are all so cute.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
so cute! hope you guys are enjoying DC!
she looks so GROWN UP!
I have got to say that I am proud of my two oldest boys for the time they take to brush their daughter's hair! Good job Jermie!
I got your blog address off your info page on facebook. I hope you don't mind.
Anyways, I think Michael needs to talk to Jermie. Michael is so scared to "do" girl's hair. Good job Jermie!
Wow, I'm impressed. She looks adorable! I can't even correctly blow dry and round brush my own hair ...I'm too lazy to practice it enough!
I too am impressed. My husband is very, very clueless and afraid when it comes to little girls hair. (of course, so am I)
He does a good job. Your kids are all so cute.
Post a Comment