Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Bargain Shopping Diva

Yes, I admit it- I love a good bargain.  There's nothing like the thrill of getting a pair of pants for 78 cents or a prom dress for under $20 (yes, these are actual things I have purchased.)

Yesterday, I went to the outlets in Park City and did pretty well at The Children's Place.  Here's what I bought:  
Tights for Bethany (4 pairs)   $.84 each
Shirt for Kyle $2.97
Striped Dress Shirt for Jacob $1.69
Striped Dress Shirt for Kyle $1.69
Jeans for Bethany $2.54

After tax, the grand total was $13.03- Not bad.




3 comments:

Sugar & Spice said...

Ok, I was JUST thinking I HAVE to get up there soon, and now I KNOW I have to get up there!!!!!
Thanks for sharing - I love hearing fabulous shopping stories! :-)

Jessica G. said...

I sooooo need to hit those outlets!

Luv2run said...

I agree with Jessica I really need to check those outlets out too.