Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Why I love the pool...
Yesterday, we decided to go to the PG pool (mostly to distract myself from the fact that I haven't gone into labor yet...) and the kids had a blast. When we first got there, they evacuated the pool because some kid pooped in the water (yeah... gross) so my kids went on the water slide over an over for about 30 minutes. When the pool was clean (and let's hope it really was...) they jumped right back in and swam their little hearts out for over an hour. My favorite part of the whole pool experience is that around 7:15 last night, this is where we found Jacob. He slept until about 7:30 this morning (Yes, we did move him to his bed). So, minus the poop water, I'd say it was a successful trip to the pool.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The pool is a great thing when they wear kids out like that. I hope you go into labor soon.
Doooodie! ;) Haha-are they sure it wasn't just a Baby Ruth??? Anyway! Your pictures and blog notes are adorable-I especially love the prayer one...so cute! You definitely have to come out for the reunion-there are several of us from M&S that will be there, so fear not-it won't just be cheerleaders :) Hope to see you then!
How funny! I love the pool for that reason too. My kids are thoroughly tired out at the end too. Sorry you haven't gone into labor yet. Those last few weeks are the hardest.
Post a Comment