Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Bethany's New Hairdo


6 comments:

Tiffany Wilson said...

Of all people, I really understand the excitement of having a little girl and accessorizing her. . .but you might be jumping the gun just a little on hair do's!

Robyn said...

So cute Amber, I love when you can actually do that!

Marva said...

So fun when you can gather enough hair for that first ponytail. How cute.My baby is almost a year old and I still can't. I'm so jealous. How cute.

Amber said...

Her hair is so funny- If it's down, it looks like she has a big comb-over because it's so long on the top. The ponytail seems to be a good solution (although it's quite the task to get it in with her squirming!) I'm hoping she'll just get used to having it in her hair and she won't mind having clips and bows later.

leadatortilla said...

wowee - she looks a lot like her brothers now! Not because of the hair-do (ha ha) - but I just haven't seen her that alert! HOW CUTE!

Luv2run said...

Cute hair. She is so pretty.