Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Fun on a shoestring

Last Saturday, we went up to the West Valley rec center (after seeing how fun it looked on another blog!) The boys spent a few minutes on the climbing wall (my pictures of that didn't turn out very well) then we went the the "Edutainment" section where they have a play grocery store, video games, a giant play area with a space theme and much more. The kids thought it was great.

Then we went swimming. Jacob went down the big slide over and over. We finally convinced Kyle to go down it only to find out he's too short. Bethany loved sitting in the water and watching all the action. She had her thumb in her mouth the entire time.

I couldn't believe how cheap it was for truly a whole day of entertainment. I think it was less than $10 for our whole family. To top it off, we went to Chili's afterwards and used a gift card we got for Christmas (thanks z&k!). It was a really fun day!










1 comment:

leadatortilla said...

I need to know where this place is - it looks like a "MUST GO" spot for me and the boys. I hope you'll share the secret! And I can NOT believe that Bethany is starting to crawl! You are going to have your hands full oh so quick! Danny is so laid back - I'll be surprised if he crawls by 9 months!