A couple weeks ago, I got a recommendation to buy the bubbles at Gymboree for my nursery class at church. I picked some up the other day and gave them a test run. They are the coolest bubbles ever. They just kind of float around and they don't pop right away when you touch them. My kids loved them. It felt like we were "Under the Sea."


3 comments:
Looks like fun! I bet the kids will have a blast with that. I'll have to check it out next time I'm at the mall!
If there the same ones I know of, they sell them other places as well, not just at the mall. There's a lady at my work that's been using them for more than 4 years at the end of the music and movement class. These bubbles are much more fun because can do more with it
You BRAVE soul for letting those loose inside! Awesome bubbles. Where did you get them?
Post a Comment