Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mother's Day

I know I'm really late posting Mother's Day pictures, but here they are.

The day before Mother's Day, the ladies went to get pedicures then out to lunch.  Fun and relaxing!  (Thanks Mom!)

On Mother's Day, we went to the park for a picnic.  There were tons of people and dogs there.  There was also a Mariachi band- good times.  Here are some pictures of the kids swinging.

Uncle Preston (goofball) "helping" Kyle and Emma swing.


Cute little Ethan
Bethany loves to swing!

My handsome Kyle.  You can also see the flowers that the boys got me in the background on the table.
Bethany wore her hair down for the first time in months.  Adorable!

2 comments:

leadatortilla said...

Cute pics! And I LOVE her hair down - so precious! What a dolly!!

Sugar & Spice said...

Love her outfit and especially the flower in her hair.
So nice to have your mom/sis living near to you! lucky girl!!!