Here's a little preview for Jacob's Harry Potter birthday party. The invitations turned out so cool. Jacob (with some help from Dad) burned all the edges himself.
Here's what they looked like when we delivered them.
Very cute...I'm still debating if I want to do the whole birthday route with Frank this year - but then I see cute invites like yours and get convinced again.
You are such a creative mom! I shouldn't be surprised though, this is you. Wish I could have come to the reception but you know how it is to be stuck in another state. Your kids are so big. Are we old enough to have kids that age?
8 comments:
wow! Those look amazing! Those boys are gonna be out of their minds excited for the party when they get those invitations!
Where do you get all of your creative energy? You are one amazing woman...and mother!
Loved the invite! Very cool idea.
So cute!! I wish I was that creative.
Those are so clever!!! How special!
Awesome invite. Can't wait to see what else you have in store!
Very cute...I'm still debating if I want to do the whole birthday route with Frank this year - but then I see cute invites like yours and get convinced again.
You are such a creative mom! I shouldn't be surprised though, this is you. Wish I could have come to the reception but you know how it is to be stuck in another state. Your kids are so big. Are we old enough to have kids that age?
Post a Comment