Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Cute Shots of Bethany

These are just some random pictures I've taken of Bethany recently.


Bethany and her "bankie" (I have to snatch it from her after she falls asleep at night to wash it)



Bethany got a tea set for Christmas- I wasn't really sure if she'd really play with it, but she loves it. Here's how she set up for our tea party a couple weeks ago.


4 comments:

Emily Petty said...

She's just so adorable Amber - makes me excited to have a girl!

Jessica said...

She is really growing up!

Unknown said...

Bone,

I love love love the picture with the apple shirt.

Yer Dad

Shells said...

Little girls are so much fun. She does remind me of Abby so much. Next time we head to Utah we definately have to let these 2 girls meet (although Abby tends to push and hit little girls of her own age -- a bit territorial).