Sunday, July 13, 2008

More Pics of Bethany





8 comments:

browneyedgirl said...

So adorable she is!

Pikula's said...

Amber- I know it was random finding your blog actually. Bethany is so cute, and the family looks very happy. How fun two boys and a girl!! Hope you are doing well!! Amy

Jessica G. said...

Wow! She has her eyes open quite a bit! And I LOVE the hair!

Shells said...

This little cutie has 15 pairs of shoes? Whoa!!!!

What a great looking family. I can't believe how big your boys are. I swear we were roomates just yesterday. And you look great for just having a baby.

Tim and Angie said...

She is such a beautiful girl Amber! She just seems like she is going to be a sweetheart too. Congrats!! Oh, and happy birthday to you mom.

Luv2run said...

She is so cute and adorable. I am so happy for you because you finally have the girl you wanted. :-)

Joy said...

She's gorgeous! Congrats again! :)

leadatortilla said...

Oh So CUTE!! She has changed so much in 2 weeks!