Monday, January 19, 2009

Bethany's 6 months Stats

I took Bethany in for her 6 month visit today (a couple weeks late). Here are her stats:

Weight: 13 lb 15 oz (10th percentile)
Height: 28 inches (85th percentile)
Head: I don't remember, but it was 45th percentile. 
(They didn't give me the sheet with the numbers this time)

She is such a joy to have in our family and I'm so grateful for her cheerful little spirit!

Here's a picture of her trying her first "biter biscuit"



4 comments:

Pattie said...

Hmmm...so really tall and really skinny...er...tiny? I can't believe she is already a half year old! She is so stinkin' cute.

Unknown said...

She's following right along in Kyle's footsteps. (Eating, that is). She is adorable!

Jessica G. said...

Tall and skinny. Yep, she's your kid. Mine are all short and squatty.

Unknown said...

She is an adorable little leprechaun. But that biscuit looks more like a Milk Bone that she stole from Hunter!