Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Bring a Mint to Our Easter Egg Hunt
A couple days ago, I was trying to figure out how many plastic Easter eggs we had, so I pulled them all out and had Kyle help me match them up and count them. After we finished, he wanted to know what we could put inside. I told him that we didn't have any candy yet, but we would get some before our Easter Egg hunt. He suggested we put peanuts in- Uhh, no. Then, he suggested croutons. No, again. While I was up taking a shower, he took it upon himself to fill about 8 eggs with croutons. He was so angry when I took them out. I had to wash the eggs because they smelled like garlic. Hopefully we didn't miss any!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Why didn't I think of croutons! You could hide both croutons and mints...but they must find one of each...as to drown out the garlic eh? That's awesome! I came by your house last week with your cd...just let me know when's a good time to get it! As well as visiting teaching...it's that time already!
That is funny, you could just let the poor things hunt for croutons and peanuts and then you don't have to deal with sugar highs (or go to the store!). Kids are so funny.
Sorry! My husband was logged into gmail. That was me!
Post a Comment