Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Our Exotic Vacation to...

LEHI, UTAH

Our original plan was to go camping (after a rainy night last night, I'm really glad we didn't camp), but none of the campgrounds close by were open yet.  Instead, we stayed in the Spring Hill Suites right by Thanksgiving Point with our good friends the Pedersens.  

First, we (and about half the people in Utah County) went to Farm Country at Thanksgiving Point.  Bethany LOVED the pony ride and giggled the whole time.


We went to the hotel and went swimming.  The kids had a great time playing in the water and getting in the hot tub.


Finally, the kids settled down and watched movies, while the grown ups played games.  We all crashed until morning when we had a great breakfast at the hotel and went swimming again.  It was a really fun vacation!



5 comments:

browneyedgirl said...

What a fun time!

ibanezfam said...

I love it! We should do that together sometime. The kids would LOVE it!

Tim and Angie said...

Thanks. It was a blast. My girls had a wonderful time.

Unknown said...

Hmmm...I havn't contimplated Lehi yet for family vacation...but it is now definately in the running! I can't wait to see the pictures up!

Jessica said...

Funny, we just did the same thing! :)