Today I decided that Jacob is old enough to help me clean the bathrooms. I gave him enough antibacterial wipes to clean the sinks in each of our 4 bathrooms. He did an AMAZING job. He really took his time and was really proud of the work he did. Tonight, before he brushed his teeth, he said to Jermie, "Dad, I'm going to be really careful with the toothpaste tonight because I JUST cleaned this sink." Wonderful!
3 comments:
How's that for teaching a little appreciation about cleaning. Hopefully he'll keep the "keep it clean" attitude...especially if he is the one cleaning. If he's naughty perhaps you can punish him to my house to clean bathrooms.
Oh I can't wait! How old is he? That was probably one of the most beautiful things you've ever heard him say. :)
Wow, could you send him our way? Toothpaste and my kids sink are a daily disaster!
Post a Comment