Saturday, May 16, 2009

Kyle's 4th Birthday

Today we celebrated Kyle's 4th birthday.  It was a beautiful day outside, so we had a swimming party with a Mickey theme.  Here are some of the highlights:

Kyle and Emma chowed down on Mickey shaped chicken nuggets, cheetos and fruit (Kyle's ideal lunch)

Kyle hitting the indestructible pinata


Kyle sporting his new sunglasses with Mom


Ooohh!   What is it?


My sweet 4 year old Kyle.


This is a poster I made for his party.  I think I'll make this a birthday tradition.


The back of the cake...


The front of the cake.  Made by my fabulous and talented friend, Jessica.  (Disneyland is Kyle's favorite place in the world.)


I made these Mickey headbands for all the kids.  Jacob was too cool to wear them.


5 comments:

Shells said...

Happy Birthday Kyle. I remember celebrating your second birthday with you in California. I thought that was just yesterday.

Sugar & Spice said...

I LOVE the hats- what a darling idea and the poster is great- that would make a wonderful tradition!!!

Jessica said...

Cute hats and what a great cake!

Jessica G. said...

AWESOME CAKE! Wow, I wish I was her...

Oh, wait...

Happy Birthday, KYLE!

leadatortilla said...

oooh - I want that cake for my birthday! Looks like it was a load of fun for everyone! Happy big 4 Kyle!