Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Hot Air Balloon

We've done so many blog-worthy activities on this trip to California that it's hard to know where to begin. I'll start with our hot air balloon ride, then add more later. There's a place in Orange County where you can ride in a giant orange hot air balloon for FREE. The balloon is tethered to the ground so it's not too scary. Kyle & Jacob were both a little nervous to get on, but they both ended up liking it.

These are the picnic tables we had our lunch on.


Bethany loved it!



Jacob refused to look out- He would only look down the middle. Silly boy!







4 comments:

Jessica G. said...

Sooooo jealous!

Robyn said...

How fun is that!

Unknown said...

That is one honkin' big balloon. I've been up in a couple of them - they were really quiet (except when the burner is blasting) and gentle. So how come this one gives free rides? Mine were not free.

Tim and Angie said...

That would be SO much fun! I've always wanted to do something like that. I'm not sure how my girls would feel about it, but it would be fun to try.