Mom: What do you want to be when you grow up?
Kyle: BATMAN
Mom: Well, what kind of job do you want to have? A doctor? A firefighter?
Kyle: Umm, I think I'll be... a Kangaroo
Mom: Great- What do you have to do to be a Kangaroo?
Kyle: Well, I already know how to hop!
Mom: Excellent.
4 comments:
Why don't you tell everyone what you wanted to be:
A Doctor or a Mermaid.
I think a Kangaroo sounds like a fine option.
At least you are supportive of his career goals. I crushed the Boy's dream of becoming a ballerina.
P.S.
You would make an awesome mermaid.
Well - Kangaroo's live in warm places, right? A fun place for a family vacation! ha ha... great fun to read that dialogue!
ummmmm, that last comment was from me. My mom (JULIE) babysat for us yesterday and I guess her e-mail changed my blogger status to her name... so you know, that was from me. weird!
Post a Comment